Woodbury Ski Area - IDAHO

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

WEBCAMS

  • Rasta snow cam

  • Big Timer snow cam

  • Tapowingo snow cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT70"6730 Ft50 ac300 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
view details
80 59
0
speed:15
dir:North
degrees:0
speed:5
dir:West
degrees:0
0680
00
Sun 25, June
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
82 55
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:261
0520
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
77 55
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:263
0490
000
Tue 27, June
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear. Low 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
77 54
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0500
000
Wed 28, June
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
78 58
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:304
0440
000
Thu 29, June
Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 81F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 67F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
81 67
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0500
0.090.060.03
Fri 30, June
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
90 70
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0530
0.130.060.07
Sat 1, July
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Isolated thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible overnight. Low 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
85 66
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:231
0640
0.320.250.07
Sun 2, July
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 64
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:175
speed:9
dir:S
degrees:175
0680
0.120.060.06
Mon 3, July
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
74 62
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:320
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:320
0770
0.030.010.02

Day Night