Wolf Ridge Ski Resort - TENNESSEE

WEBCAMS

  • Base Lodge

  • Viewfinder

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT65"54700 Ft65 ac720 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Chance of late night showers. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Mostly cloudy this evening with showers developing after midnight. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 51
0
speed:-999
dir:-999
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:South
degrees:0
0770
0.010.01
Sun 26, March
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Considerable cloudiness. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
65 53
00
speed:20
dir:SSE
degrees:157
speed:13
dir:SSE
degrees:157
0740
0.050.040
Mon 27, March
Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
73 50
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:222
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:222
0640
0.120.040.08
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 48
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:267
0710
0.080.080
Wed 29, March
Partly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 48
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:336
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:336
0560
000
Thu 30, March
Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
65 49
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:131
speed:9
dir:SE
degrees:131
0640
0.0800.08
Fri 31, March
Rain showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 48F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
61 48
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:142
speed:11
dir:SE
degrees:142
0770
0.260.110.15
Sat 1, April
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
66 44
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0620
0.050.050
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with a few showers. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
67 46
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:321
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:321
0550
0.0700.07
Mon 3, April
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
64 48
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0530
0.250.060.18

Day Night