Whiteface Mountain - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • Whiteface Summit courtesy of the Wild Center

  • Olympic Speed Skating Oval from the Olympic Center

  • K 90 and K 120 Towers at the Olympic Jumping Complex

  • Cross Country Stadium at the Olympic Sports Complex

  • 1980 Rink Herb Brooks Arena

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT283 ACRE168"114650 Ft283 ACRE3429 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
view details
77 53
0
speed:25
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:WNW
degrees:282
0770
00
Sun 25, June
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 51
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0600
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
66 48
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:280
0660
0.260.160.11
Tue 27, June
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 68F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
68 48
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0680
0.140.130.02
Wed 28, June
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 52
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:269
0590
0.020.020
Thu 29, June
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
70 63
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:200
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:200
0730
0.190.180.02
Fri 30, June
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Thunder possible. High 77F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 58
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0760
0.370.060.31
Sat 1, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 59
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:182
0750
0.250.110.14
Sun 2, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
71 56
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0810
0.410.270.15
Mon 3, July
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 55
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:228
0740
0.020.020

Day Night