Welch Village - WEST VIRGINIA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT140 acres45"101060 Ft140 acres360 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mainly clear. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
64 50
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0470
0.020.030
Sun 25, June
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 46
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0600
000
Mon 26, June
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 71F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
view details
71 48
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:325
0480
000
Tue 27, June
Sunshine and some clouds. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
76 64
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0480
0.0900.09
Wed 28, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
82 63
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:195
speed:16
dir:SSW
degrees:195
0710
0.610.60
Thu 29, June
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 82F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
82 63
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:4
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0630
0.1600.15
Fri 30, June
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 78F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
78 58
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:41
speed:8
dir:NE
degrees:41
0650
000
Sat 1, July
Cloudy with showers. High near 75F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
75 57
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:338
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:338
0650
0.20.180.02
Sun 2, July
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with showers. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:355
speed:6
dir:N
degrees:355
0590
0.2300.23
Mon 3, July
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 77F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
view details
77 59
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:106
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:106
0590
0.180.180

Day Night