Vail - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Wildwood

    Elevation: 10,981 ft / 3,347 m

  • Two Elk Lodge

    Elevation: 11,220 feet / 3420 m

  • Terrain Park

    Elevation: 8,600 feet

  • Buffalo's at PHQ

    Elevation: 11,250 ft / 3,430 m

  • Vail Village

  • Clock Tower

  • Eagle's Nest Holy Cross

  • Eagle's Nest Gore

  • Blue Sky

    Elevation: 11,570 ft / 3,527 m

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesFree,efficient bus service between lifts and accommodation. Small charge for transfer between resorts.SNOW REPORT5,289 acres29ft345289 acres3450 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 19, August
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
79 46
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0210
000
Sun 20, August
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
78 47
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0290
000
Mon 21, August
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 75F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
75 47
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:342
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:342
0370
000
Tue 22, August
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 48
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:225
0430
0.090.070.02
Wed 23, August
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 48
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:287
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:287
0460
0.130.130
Thu 24, August
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 47
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:264
0520
0.070.070
Fri 25, August
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 46
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0530
000
Sat 26, August
Mostly sunny in the morning with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 45
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0470
0.060.060
Sun 27, August
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 44
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:305
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:305
0440
000
Mon 28, August
Sunny skies. High 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 47
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:315
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:315
0410
000

Day Night