Telluride - COLORADO

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesSNOW REPORT2,000 + acres26ft181700 acres3530 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 26, March
Mostly cloudy with snow showers around this morning. High 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.Partly cloudy skies. Low 17F. Winds light and variable.
view details
36 17
0.90
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:319
0820
0.080.090
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by periods of snow showers later in the day. Thunder possible. High near 40F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 22F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
40 22
0.31.2
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:192
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:192
0640
0.180.050.13
Tue 28, March
Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 35F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Cloudy with snow. Thunder possible. Low near 25F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
35 25
3.43
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:26
speed:9
dir:NNE
degrees:26
0750
0.660.350.31
Wed 29, March
Partly cloudy. High around 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 22F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
40 22
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:17
speed:9
dir:NNE
degrees:17
0580
000
Thu 30, March
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 27F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
46 27
02.5
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:216
0490
0.2700.27
Fri 31, March
Occasional snow showers. High 37F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
37 22
2.31.6
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:167
speed:8
dir:SSE
degrees:167
0620
0.40.240.15
Sat 1, April
Snow showers. High 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow showers. Low 21F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
39 21
21
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:52
speed:5
dir:NE
degrees:52
0650
0.310.220.09
Sun 2, April
Considerable cloudiness. High 41F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 21
00.6
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:358
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:358
0650
0.0600.06
Mon 3, April
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 43F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Occasional snow showers. Low 23F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
43 23
0.41
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0580
0.140.040.1
Tue 4, April
Occasional snow showers. High around 40F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low around 25F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
40 25
1.10.3
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:266
0600
0.220.190.03

Day Night