Taos Ski Valley - NEW MEXICO

WEBCAMS

  • KACHINA PEAK

  • CHAIR 4 WEBCAM

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT1294 ACRE305"1412481 Ft1294 ACRE3243 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.Partly cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 40
0
speed:9
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:ESE
degrees:104
0670
00
Sat 19, August
Partly to mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 63F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 41F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
63 41
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0490
000
Sun 20, August
Scattered thunderstorms. High 57F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
57 38
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:210
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:210
0690
0.220.180.05
Mon 21, August
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 57F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
57 38
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:234
0730
0.240.220.02
Tue 22, August
Sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 39F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 39
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:89
speed:9
dir:E
degrees:89
0590
0.120.120
Wed 23, August
Scattered thunderstorms. High around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 40F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
60 40
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:219
0660
0.30.20.11
Thu 24, August
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 38F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
58 38
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:235
0720
0.320.290.02
Fri 25, August
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
57 38
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0680
000
Sat 26, August
Mostly sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 60F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
view details
60 39
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:265
0620
0.110.10
Sun 27, August
Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 38F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
61 38
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:12
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:12
0600
0.240.190.06

Day Night