Sunday River - MAINE

WEBCAMS

  • This South Ridge

    that updates every 10 minutes

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of Lifts
YesFree service running until 1.30am around the resort.SNOW REPORT671 acres13ft18

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Mostly cloudy skies with some morning fog. Patchy drizzle possible. High 57F. Winds light and variable.Rain showers early, then fog developing overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
57 46
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0900
0.0300.03
Fri 28, April
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds from time to time. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 46
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0710
0.030.030
Sat 29, April
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 31F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
69 31
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:254
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:254
0520
0.050.050
Sun 30, April
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
58 38
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:306
0400
0.1700.17
Mon 1, May
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
50 43
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:142
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:142
0770
0.20.020.18
Tue 2, May
Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness. Low 37F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
59 37
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0740
0.110.110
Wed 3, May
Overcast. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 34
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:279
0540
000
Thu 4, May
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with showers at times. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
55 38
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:231
0560
0.160.030.14
Fri 5, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
49 38
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:105
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:105
0700
0.610.270.34
Sat 6, May
Cloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
54 37
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:168
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:168
0670
0.190.140.05

Day Night