Sun Valley - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • Lookout Camera

  • Snow Stake Camera

  • Sun Valley Club Camera

  • White Clouds Camera

  • River Run Camera

  • Bowls Camera

  • Sun Valley Lodge Camera

  • Warm Springs Camera

  • Quarter Dollar Camera

  • Dollar Mountain Camera

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSeasonResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitVertical DropbaseVertical Rise
YesMid-December to early AprilSNOW REPORT2,054 acres220 inches199,150 feet3,400 feet3,142 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 7F. Winds light and variable.
view details
23 7
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:304
0570
000
Sun 26, February
Cloudy. Snow likely in the afternoon. High 22F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Low 13F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
22 13
0.51.5
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:191
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:191
0750
0.140.040.1
Mon 27, February
Snow showers. High 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 9F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
23 9
0.90.9
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0680
0.120.060.06
Tue 28, February
Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 26F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 7F. Winds light and variable.
view details
26 7
0.20
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:279
0670
0.010.010
Wed 1, March
Mostly sunny skies. High around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 13F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
30 13
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0730
000
Thu 2, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 34F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds from time to time. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
view details
34 16
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:221
0720
000
Fri 3, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 36F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 21F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
36 21
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0680
000
Sat 4, March
Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day. High 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 20F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
38 20
0.11.4
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0720
0.140.010.13
Sun 5, March
Variable clouds with snow showers. High near 35F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 23F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
35 23
2.31.4
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:214
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:214
0770
0.380.240.14
Mon 6, March
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 25F. Winds light and variable.
view details
38 25
0.20
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:238
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:238
0760
0.020.020

Day Night