Stratton - VERMONT

WEBCAMS

  • Stratton Mountain

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT600 ACRE180"11 435"600 ACRE2002 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Snow showers. High 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
32 30
0.30.3
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:165
speed:3
dir:SSE
degrees:165
0880
0.060.030.02
Tue 19, December
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.On and off snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 26F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
39 26
00.1
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0820
0.050.040.01
Wed 20, December
Partly cloudy. High 29F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 7F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
29 7
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0660
000
Thu 21, December
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 19F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy skies. Low 8F. Winds light and variable.
view details
19 8
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0730
000
Fri 22, December
Cloudy. High 31F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Light freezing rain in the evening...later changing to rain. Low 29F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
view details
31 29
00.1
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:139
speed:9
dir:SE
degrees:139
0720
0.3700.37
Sat 23, December
Periods of rain. High 44F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Rain and snow tapering off in the evening. Decreasing cloudiness late. Low around 25F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
44 25
00.1
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:231
0880
0.350.30.05
Sun 24, December
Cloudy. High 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A mix of wintry precipitation that is most likely overnight. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
view details
33 24
01.5
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:259
0700
0.2500.25
Mon 25, December
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Low 17F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
31 17
10.6
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0760
0.140.10.04
Tue 26, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 23F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Mostly cloudy. Low 7F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
23 7
1.40
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:277
0680
0.120.120
Wed 27, December
Mostly cloudy skies. High 18F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 6F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
18 6
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:280
0640
000

Day Night