Spirit Mountain - MINNESOTA

WEBCAMS

  • basecam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT175 ACRE100"1320 Ft175 ACRE700 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
A few showers developing late. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Cloudy this evening with showers after midnight. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
62 49
0
speed:17
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:NW
degrees:315
0800
0.010.01
Sun 25, June
Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Clear to partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
58 45
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:14
dir:NW
degrees:314
0780
0.140.140
Mon 26, June
Plentiful sunshine. High 68F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
68 49
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:319
0550
000
Tue 27, June
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 74F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 56F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
74 56
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:230
0450
0.0400.04
Wed 28, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
64 56
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:153
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:153
0840
0.620.530.09
Thu 29, June
A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 51
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:331
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:331
0740
0.010.010
Fri 30, June
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 63F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 49F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
63 49
00
speed:15
dir:ENE
degrees:68
speed:11
dir:ENE
degrees:68
0700
0.210.180.03
Sat 1, July
Cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Considerable cloudiness. Low 48F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
63 48
00
speed:15
dir:NNE
degrees:26
speed:12
dir:NNE
degrees:26
0660
000
Sun 2, July
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 69F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
69 51
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:28
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:28
0610
000
Mon 3, July
Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
69 54
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:79
speed:9
dir:E
degrees:79
0660
0.170.140.03

Day Night