Snowbird - UTAH

WEBCAMS

  • Hidden Peak

  • Gad 2

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of Lifts
YesSNOW REPORT2500 acres41.5ft13

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Windy, chance of showers. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Windy with rain showers. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
view details
55 48
0
speed:30
dir:
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:221
0610
0.040.03
Tue 21, February
Windy with showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Occasional rain. Some snow showers mixing in late. Low 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
view details
59 36
00.1
speed:35
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:25
dir:S
degrees:182
0510
0.360.070.29
Wed 22, February
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
41 28
0.52.6
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:314
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:314
0700
0.520.250.27
Thu 23, February
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 32F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low around 20F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
32 20
1.90.8
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:337
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:337
0770
0.260.190.08
Fri 24, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 33F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 16F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
33 16
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0630
000
Sat 25, February
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy. Low 24F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
39 24
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:226
0630
000
Sun 26, February
Rain and snow showers in the morning. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. High 41F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A mixture of rain and snow showers. Low 31F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
41 31
00.1
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:169
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:169
0620
0.190.080.11
Mon 27, February
Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low near 30F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 30
00.5
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:177
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:177
0670
0.10.030.07
Tue 28, February
Snow showers. High 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
38 23
1.60.4
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0730
0.230.190.04
Wed 1, March
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 37F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 23F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
37 23
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:225
0690
000

Day Night