Sierra At Tahoe Resort - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • Grandview Express

  • Top of Grandview Express

  • 360º Smokehouse BBQ Deck

  • Huckleberry Canyon

  • View of Lake Tahoe

  • Dynamite

  • Superpipe

  • Easy Rider

  • Broadway

  • Base Area

  • Backyard

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSeasonResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitVertical Dropbase
YesMid-December to late AprilSNOW REPORT2000450 inches148852'2,212 

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 30, April
Sunny. High 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.A clear sky. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
view details
58 35
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:242
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:242
0470
000
Mon 1, May
Sunny skies. High 59F. Winds light and variable.Clear skies. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 37
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:73
speed:5
dir:ENE
degrees:73
0450
000
Tue 2, May
Mostly sunny skies. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Mostly clear skies. Low 38F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
61 38
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:77
speed:5
dir:ENE
degrees:77
0540
000
Wed 3, May
Sunny. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
view details
62 41
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:106
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:106
0510
000
Thu 4, May
Generally sunny. High near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
65 42
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:178
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:178
0480
000
Fri 5, May
Partly cloudy skies. High 57F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 36F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
57 36
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:196
speed:13
dir:SSW
degrees:196
0560
0.0200.02
Sat 6, May
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 29F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
43 29
00.1
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:188
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:188
0630
0.060.050.01
Sun 7, May
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 31F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
46 31
0.20.1
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:97
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:97
0560
0.270.240.03
Mon 8, May
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
51 33
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:92
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:92
0500
0.110.070.04
Tue 9, May
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
52 34
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:128
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:128
0530
0.330.230.09

Day Night