Ragged Mountain Resort - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT2965 ACRE354"1610568 Ft2965 ACRE3668 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 30, April
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
view details
58 43
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:280
0430
000
Mon 1, May
Cloudy skies. High near 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Rain. Thunder possible. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
55 51
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:114
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:114
0830
0.2400.24
Tue 2, May
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
66 44
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0580
0.020.020
Wed 3, May
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
54 36
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0500
000
Thu 4, May
Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy with showers. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
61 38
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0390
0.4900.49
Fri 5, May
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 55F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 45F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
55 45
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:73
speed:9
dir:ENE
degrees:73
0800
0.720.570.14
Sat 6, May
Overcast with showers at times. High 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
59 44
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:229
0710
0.060.060
Sun 7, May
Partly cloudy. High 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
58 44
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0580
000
Mon 8, May
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
61 45
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0470
000
Tue 9, May
Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with showers at times. Low 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 44
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:310
0550
0.140.080.06

Day Night