Powderhorn - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Powderhom

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT600 ACRE250"49850 Ft600 ACRE1650 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 26, March
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 35
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:301
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:301
0550
000
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
62 38
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0400
0.270.070.2
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 54F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Thunder possible. Low around 35F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
54 35
00
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:354
speed:12
dir:N
degrees:354
0650
0.150.140.02
Wed 29, March
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
59 34
00
speed:15
dir:N
degrees:359
speed:12
dir:N
degrees:359
0530
000
Thu 30, March
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
63 38
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:261
0430
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 36F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
62 36
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:180
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:180
0460
0.370.170.2
Sat 1, April
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 36F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
61 36
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:4
speed:9
dir:N
degrees:4
0530
0.160.090.07
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 62F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 37F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
62 37
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:348
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:348
0480
0.130.090.05
Mon 3, April
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 64F. NE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
64 38
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0380
000
Tue 4, April
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 37F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
61 37
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0360
000

Day Night