Okemo Mountain - VERMONT

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT650 ACRE200"193343 Ft650 ACRE2200 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Areas of morning fog with some patchy drizzle. Considerable cloudiness. High 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with rain developing after midnight. Thunder possible. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
64 53
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:133
speed:7
dir:SE
degrees:133
0810
0.0800.08
Fri 28, April
A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible early. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 53
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:238
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:238
0590
000
Sat 29, April
Cloudy skies. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
76 39
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0500
000
Sun 30, April
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
63 45
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:48
speed:5
dir:NE
degrees:48
0450
0.0600.06
Mon 1, May
A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 53F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
65 53
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0770
0.350.020.34
Tue 2, May
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
60 42
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:248
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:248
0630
000
Wed 3, May
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
58 40
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:269
0480
000
Thu 4, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
59 42
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:140
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:140
0600
0.250.080.17
Fri 5, May
Cloudy with showers. High 52F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
52 43
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:124
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:124
0720
0.570.290.28
Sat 6, May
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
56 43
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:189
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:189
0650
0.220.140.09

Day Night