Mount Sunapee - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT220 ACRE100"112742 Ft220 ACRE1510 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Cloudy skies with some morning fog. High 54F. Winds light and variable.Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Thunder possible. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
54 48
00
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:114
speed:4
dir:ESE
degrees:114
0880
0.100.1
Fri 28, April
Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High around 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 51
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0650
0.030.030
Sat 29, April
Mostly cloudy. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
71 34
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:248
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:248
0520
000
Sun 30, April
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
view details
58 39
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:302
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:302
0450
000
Mon 1, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 49F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
56 49
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:145
speed:9
dir:SE
degrees:145
0790
0.190.020.18
Tue 2, May
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 37F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
59 37
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0640
000
Wed 3, May
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 36F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
54 36
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:272
0490
000
Thu 4, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
54 37
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:152
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:152
0610
0.250.080.17
Fri 5, May
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 48F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 38
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:111
speed:7
dir:ESE
degrees:111
0720
0.440.180.26
Sat 6, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
53 38
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:221
0670
0.270.160.11

Day Night