Mount Holly - TENNESSEE

WEBCAMS

  • Our webcam view from above the Thunderbolt run

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT42"141105 Ft100 ac350 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
77 53
0
speed:25
dir:West
degrees:0
speed:9
dir:West
degrees:0
0700
00
Sun 25, June
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
67 53
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:16
dir:W
degrees:272
0600
0.070.070
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
66 49
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:269
0650
0.090.070.03
Tue 27, June
Partly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 54
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0530
000
Wed 28, June
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
78 66
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:206
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:206
0500
0.3400.34
Thu 29, June
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then windy in the afternoon with overcast skies. High 82F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
82 67
00
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0660
0.340.040.3
Fri 30, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
80 62
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:233
0780
0.740.540.2
Sat 1, July
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 59F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
80 59
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:235
0670
0.120.110
Sun 2, July
Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
78 59
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0650
000
Mon 3, July
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 61F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 61
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:217
0640
0.420.090.33

Day Night