Massanutten - VIRGINIA

WEBCAMS

  • Massanutten

  • Massanutten

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT70 ACRE35"82925 Ft70 ACRE1110 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 18, February
Mostly sunny. High 51F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
51 37
00
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:173
speed:3
dir:S
degrees:173
0610
0.0400.04
Mon 19, February
Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable cloudiness. Low around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
56 50
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:199
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:199
0820
000
Tue 20, February
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 74F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 55
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0730
000
Wed 21, February
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
72 51
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:215
0810
0.220.020.2
Thu 22, February
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
59 46
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:260
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:260
0910
0.480.40.08
Fri 23, February
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 51F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
51 47
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:108
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:108
0970
0.10.090.01
Sat 24, February
Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High around 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
65 51
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0860
0.090.010.08
Sun 25, February
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 69F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy with showers. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
69 47
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
0670
0.260.110.15
Mon 26, February
Considerable cloudiness. High 59F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
view details
59 38
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0630
000
Tue 27, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 56F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
view details
56 38
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:265
0680
000

Day Night