Lutsen Mountains - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • lutsen mountains

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT120"101687 Ft393 ac825 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 26, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 37F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
37 31
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:100
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:100
0810
0.090.080.01
Mon 27, March
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 47F. Winds light and variable.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
view details
47 32
00
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:107
speed:3
dir:ESE
degrees:107
0620
000
Tue 28, March
Sunshine. High around 45F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds from time to time. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
view details
45 28
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:104
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:104
0590
000
Wed 29, March
Partly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
view details
40 28
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:119
speed:7
dir:ESE
degrees:119
0640
000
Thu 30, March
Mostly sunny skies. High 46F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 32
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:116
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:116
0600
000
Fri 31, March
Mostly cloudy. High 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 32
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:88
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:88
0590
000
Sat 1, April
Overcast. High 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
view details
49 28
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:264
0660
000
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 35
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:236
0630
000
Mon 3, April
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low around 35F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
48 35
00
speed:5
dir:E
degrees:82
speed:4
dir:E
degrees:82
0630
0.150.030.12
Tue 4, April
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast with showers at times. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
47 35
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:123
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:123
0580
0.0900.09

Day Night