Loon Mountain - NEW HAMPSHIRE

WEBCAMS

  • Loon West Base Cam

  • Loon Pipe Cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT370 ACRE160"123050 Ft370 ACRE2100 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Occasional snow showers. High 26F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
26 24
1.60.8
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:200
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:200
0860
0.210.130.08
Tue 19, December
Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High 38F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 24F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
38 24
0.81.1
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:226
0940
0.210.090.12
Wed 20, December
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 27F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Mostly cloudy. Low near 5F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
27 5
0.80
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:19
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0780
0.080.080
Thu 21, December
Sun and a few passing clouds. High near 15F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Generally fair. Low 7F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
15 7
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:312
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:312
0820
000
Fri 22, December
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 26F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Snow in the evening will mix with and change to rain overnight. Low 24F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
26 24
02.1
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:164
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:164
0760
0.5600.56
Sat 23, December
Periods of rain. High 41F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Rain and snow in the evening becoming partly cloudy late. Low 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 21
00.5
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:236
0910
0.630.550.07
Sun 24, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.A light wintry mix. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow and ice expected.
view details
32 22
01.1
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:290
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:290
0760
0.1700.17
Mon 25, December
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 15F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
31 15
2.31.1
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0840
0.310.220.08
Tue 26, December
Occasional snow showers. High 21F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy. Low 4F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
21 4
2.20
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0780
0.150.150
Wed 27, December
Considerable cloudiness. High near 15F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 1F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
15 1
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0710
000

Day Night