Liberty Mountain Resort - PENNSYLVANIA

WEBCAMS

  • Carroll Valley Golf Course

  • Front Side Base Area

  • First Class Area

  • View of the top of the mountain from top of the Eastwind Quad

  • Back Side Base Area

  • Back Side Close Up

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT100 ACRE31"81190 Ft100 ACRE620 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 29, June
Partly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
88 69
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:216
0530
000
Fri 30, June
Mostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 89F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
89 71
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:214
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:214
0560
0.040.040
Sat 1, July
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
89 70
00
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:210
speed:4
dir:SSW
degrees:210
0690
0.430.230.2
Sun 2, July
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
view details
89 66
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0590
000
Mon 3, July
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Mostly clear skies. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
view details
89 67
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:4
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0480
000
Tue 4, July
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
90 67
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:3
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0500
0.100.1
Wed 5, July
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
87 68
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:282
speed:3
dir:WNW
degrees:282
0610
0.410.040.37
Thu 6, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 86F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
86 69
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:169
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:169
0700
0.370.310.06
Fri 7, July
Mostly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
view details
89 70
00
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:4
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0600
000
Sat 8, July
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
89 70
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:279
0610
0.140.020.12

Day Night