Labrador Mountain - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • Web cam

Resort information

Resort Snow Report
SNOW REPORT

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Cloudy with freezing drizzle possible. Lows overnight in the low 30s.Cloudy with freezing drizzle developing after midnight. Low around 30F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
37 30
0
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:NNE
degrees:0
0900
00
Sun 26, March
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 42F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
42 36
00
speed:20
dir:SE
degrees:144
speed:14
dir:SE
degrees:144
0800
0.240.030.21
Mon 27, March
Cloudy with showers. High 56F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
56 42
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:183
speed:11
dir:S
degrees:183
0840
0.220.210.01
Tue 28, March
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 34F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
53 34
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:265
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:265
0880
0.360.340.01
Wed 29, March
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 26F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
46 26
00
speed:20
dir:NNW
degrees:327
speed:14
dir:NNW
degrees:327
0670
000
Thu 30, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 29
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:332
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:332
0580
000
Fri 31, March
Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 34F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 34
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:147
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:147
0590
0.150.020.13
Sat 1, April
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 37
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:173
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:173
0780
0.140.080.06
Sun 2, April
Overcast. High 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 34
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:303
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:303
0640
000
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
51 37
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:248
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:248
0600
0.0400.04

Day Night