Kirkwood - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • mountain

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT2300 ACRE600"159800 Ft2300 ACRE2000 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Snowy...heavy at times. Winds will pick up this afternoon. High 33F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulation of a foot or more. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Windy with snow, heavy at times. Low 29F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulation of a foot or more. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
view details
33 29
29.118.4
speed:35
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:217
0990
4.642.951.93
Tue 21, February
Periods of snow along with gusty winds at times, especially during the morning. High around 30F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 8 to 12 inches. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 9F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
30 9
11.51.9
speed:30
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:24
dir:SW
degrees:235
0930
1.271.120.15
Wed 22, February
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High 21F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 6F. Winds light and variable.
view details
21 6
0.30
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0810
0.020.020
Thu 23, February
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 21F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low near 5F. Winds light and variable.
view details
21 5
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0680
000
Fri 24, February
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 24F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 11F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
24 11
02.1
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0680
0.1400.14
Sat 25, February
Cloudy with snow. High 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 10F. Winds light and variable.
view details
22 10
3.90
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:210
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:210
0800
0.290.280
Sun 26, February
Sunny early then becoming mostly cloudy with snow showers developing later in the day. High 26F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Snow showers. Low 12F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.
view details
26 12
0.36.7
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0650
0.460.020.45
Mon 27, February
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 24F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming clear later. Low around 5F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
24 5
4.40.1
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:219
0830
0.350.340.01
Tue 28, February
Mostly sunny skies. High 27F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low near 10F. Winds light and variable.
view details
27 10
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0780
000
Wed 1, March
Sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High 28F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.On and off snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 13F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
28 13
0.20.3
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:223
0740
0.040.020.02

Day Night