Killington - VERMONT

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesFree between slopes, hotels and restaurants.SNOW REPORT1,209 acres21ft334,241' (1,293m)752 ( 469 ha)3,050' (957m)

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
32 29
1.91
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:208
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:208
0960
0.280.180.1
Tue 19, December
Cloudy skies early followed by a mixture of light rain and snow in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 24F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
37 24
0.10
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:16
dir:SW
degrees:234
0860
0.090.080
Wed 20, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 26F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 5F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
26 5
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0730
000
Thu 21, December
Mostly sunny. High 14F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 7F. Winds light and variable.
view details
14 7
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:319
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:319
0790
000
Fri 22, December
Cloudy skies. High 29F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.A mix of wintry precipitation in the evening. Then periods of rain expected overnight. Low 26F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
view details
29 26
00.4
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:133
speed:11
dir:SE
degrees:133
0720
0.4100.41
Sat 23, December
Occasional rain. Some snow showers mixing in in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow in the evening. Then becoming mostly clear late. Low 22F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
42 22
00.3
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:223
0870
0.290.240.05
Sun 24, December
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High around 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A light wintry mix. Low 22F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
view details
30 22
01.9
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:235
0730
0.2800.27
Mon 25, December
Occasional snow showers. High 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow flurries and snow showers. Low around 15F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
28 15
2.81.1
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0790
0.350.270.08
Tue 26, December
A light mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then mainly snow showers in the afternoon. High near 20F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Mostly cloudy. Low around 5F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
20 5
1.30
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:273
0700
0.120.120
Wed 27, December
Mostly cloudy skies. High 16F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 5F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
16 5
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:280
0640
000

Day Night