Jackson Hole - WYOMING

WEBCAMS

  • Cody Peak Cam

    (cam elevation: 10,450 feet/3,185 meters)

  • Top of Thunder Chair

    (cam elevation: 9,310 feet/2,838 meters)

  • Casper Chair

    (cam elevation: 7,666 feet/2,334 meters)

  • Tram Station Cam

    (cam elevation: 6,311 feet/1,924 meters)

  • The Hobacks and Lower Faces from Teton Village

    (cam elevation: 6,311 feet/1,924 meters)

  • Après Vous from Teton Village

    (cam elevation: 6,311 feet/1,924 meters)

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT2,500 acres38ft13 2,500 acres4,139ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 26, April
Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Thunder possible. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%.Periods of snow. Low 31F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
38 31
0.13.5
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0860
0.450.070.38
Thu 27, April
Snow likely. High 38F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 26F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
38 26
2.71.7
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:18
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0780
0.480.310.17
Fri 28, April
Snow showers. Thunder possible. High 41F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 23F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
41 23
0.70.1
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:339
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:339
0690
0.110.10.01
Sat 29, April
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 46F. E winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 25
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:177
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:177
0580
0.020.020
Sun 30, April
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 31F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
45 31
00.4
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:225
0670
0.150.090.07
Mon 1, May
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
46 30
00.5
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:264
0640
0.10.020.08
Tue 2, May
Rain and snow in the morning. A few rain showers in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. High 47F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 28
0.30
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:269
0630
0.090.090
Wed 3, May
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
51 30
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:263
0560
000
Thu 4, May
Sunny skies. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
56 34
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:214
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:214
0540
000
Fri 5, May
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 34F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
54 34
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0600
0.120.090.04

Day Night