Indianhead Mountain - MONTANA

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT204"91935 Ft230 ac637 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 17, February
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid single digits.Partly cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 4F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
35 4
0
speed:25
dir:
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0710
00
Sun 18, February
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High 32F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Occasional snow showers. Low 12F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
32 12
2.31.1
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:175
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:175
0670
0.270.180.09
Mon 19, February
Cloudy with snow. High near 15F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Snow showers. Low 11F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
15 11
3.11.4
speed:15
dir:NE
degrees:40
speed:11
dir:NE
degrees:40
0730
0.30.210.09
Tue 20, February
Snow showers. High 16F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low around 5F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
16 5
1.40.4
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:359
speed:9
dir:N
degrees:359
0740
0.110.090.02
Wed 21, February
Partly cloudy skies. High 19F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low near 0F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
19 0
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:268
0620
000
Thu 22, February
A few clouds from time to time. High 28F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds overnight. Low 13F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
28 13
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0560
000
Fri 23, February
Partly cloudy. High 34F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 21F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
34 21
00.3
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:201
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0630
0.0300.03
Sat 24, February
Occasional snow showers. High 36F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
36 23
1.10.7
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0760
0.180.120.06
Sun 25, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 33F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low around 15F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
33 15
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:228
0670
000
Mon 26, February
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High around 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 13F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
30 13
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:239
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:239
0690
000

Day Night