Hunter Mountain - NEW YORK

WEBCAMS

  • Summit Cam

  • Midstation Cam

  • Base Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT240 ACRE120"103200 Ft240 ACRE1600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Rain ending early. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Rain ending early. Clearing overnight. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
85 53
0
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:SW
degrees:220
0820
0.020.02
Sun 25, June
Mostly sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High around 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 48
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:268
0600
0.030.030
Mon 26, June
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
66 47
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:270
0630
0.130.050.08
Tue 27, June
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
64 46
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0600
0.150.130.03
Wed 28, June
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
68 51
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0530
000
Thu 29, June
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
73 61
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:219
0550
0.170.170
Fri 30, June
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
76 61
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0680
0.20.160.04
Sat 1, July
Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous in the morning. High around 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
75 58
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:234
0750
0.360.230.13
Sun 2, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
71 55
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:204
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:204
0780
0.240.110.12
Mon 3, July
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low near 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
66 55
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:262
0810
0.220.160.06

Day Night