Hudson Bay Mountain - British Columbia

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes250''45498 Feet292 ac1748 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 25, June
Partly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 45
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:176
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:176
0520
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
63 48
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:12
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0590
000
Tue 27, June
Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Mainly clear. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
69 45
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:306
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:306
0520
000
Wed 28, June
Partly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 49
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:332
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:332
0480
000
Thu 29, June
Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
73 50
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:348
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:348
0540
0.040.040
Fri 30, June
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with showers. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
70 50
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:134
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:134
0610
0.10.050.05
Sat 1, July
Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
68 48
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0640
0.070.030.04
Sun 2, July
Rain likely. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low near 45F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
66 45
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:270
0570
0.280.230.05
Mon 3, July
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
64 44
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:272
0550
0.20.070.13
Tue 4, July
Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with showers at times. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
63 43
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0580
0.060.030.03

Day Night