Hilltop - ALASKA

WEBCAMS

  • Life

  • Trail

Resort information

Ski AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
30 ACRE69"22090 Ft30 ACRE294 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low teens.Partly cloudy. Low 13F. Winds light and variable.
view details
32 13
0
speed:7
dir:
degrees:0
speed:0
dir:NNW
degrees:327
0620
00
Sun 26, March
Partly cloudy. High 36F. Winds light and variable.Mostly clear. Low 17F. Winds light and variable.
view details
36 17
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:5
dir:N
degrees:0
0610
000
Mon 27, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High around 35F. Winds light and variable.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
35 24
00.3
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:343
speed:4
dir:NNW
degrees:343
0640
0.0300.03
Tue 28, March
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by periods of snow showers later in the day. High around 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow likely. Low 27F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
40 27
0.12.3
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:26
speed:6
dir:NNE
degrees:26
0630
0.260.020.24
Wed 29, March
Snow during the morning will taper off to light snow during the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
40 27
1.41
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:338
speed:4
dir:NNW
degrees:338
0710
0.30.170.13
Thu 30, March
Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Snow showers in the evening will give way to a mixture of rain and snow late at night. Low 33F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
42 33
0.20.5
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:18
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:18
0630
0.140.040.09
Fri 31, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning. Overcast in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 33
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:37
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:37
0660
0.010.010
Sat 1, April
Overcast. High 42F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low near 30F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 30
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:72
speed:7
dir:ENE
degrees:72
0660
000
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
40 26
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:41
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:41
0610
000
Mon 3, April
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 39F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 26F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
39 26
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:37
speed:8
dir:NE
degrees:37
0610
000

Day Night