Hidden Valley - PENNSYLVANIA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes120"112875 Feet110 ac470 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
A few showers developing late. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 48F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
71 48
0
speed:20
dir:
degrees:0
speed:4
dir:WSW
degrees:254
0820
00
Sun 26, March
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Periods of rain. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
53 46
00
speed:20
dir:SE
degrees:131
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:131
0800
0.420.040.38
Mon 27, March
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
62 49
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:235
0790
0.050.040.01
Tue 28, March
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
62 40
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:225
0790
0.340.290.04
Wed 29, March
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 54F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 32
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:321
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:321
0710
000
Thu 30, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 53F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 38F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
53 38
00
speed:15
dir:ESE
degrees:115
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:115
0510
0.0500.05
Fri 31, March
Cloudy with showers. High 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 42F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 42
00
speed:20
dir:SE
degrees:135
speed:14
dir:SE
degrees:135
0700
0.140.050.09
Sat 1, April
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 56F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 42F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
56 42
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:170
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:170
0720
0.10.070.04
Sun 2, April
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 39
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:276
0670
0.050.050
Mon 3, April
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 44F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
56 44
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0580
0.2200.22

Day Night