Hidden Valley - Missouri

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes26"72566 Feet30 ac310 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Near record high temperatures. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Overcast with rain showers at times. Thunder possible. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
76 56
00
speed:20
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:13
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0580
0.0900.09
Tue 21, February
Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Clear. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 46
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0650
000
Wed 22, February
A mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
77 51
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0520
000
Thu 23, February
Partly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
73 58
00
speed:20
dir:SE
degrees:139
speed:14
dir:SE
degrees:139
0600
000
Fri 24, February
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Morning high of 64F with temps falling to near 55. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
64 32
00
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:24
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0560
000
Sat 25, February
Mostly sunny. High 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Generally fair. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
view details
49 31
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:300
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:300
0450
000
Sun 26, February
Mainly cloudy. High around 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 41F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
55 41
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:148
speed:8
dir:SSE
degrees:148
0490
0.3300.31
Mon 27, February
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 44F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
64 44
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:212
speed:12
dir:SSW
degrees:212
0660
0.450.110.34
Tue 28, February
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
66 46
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:203
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:203
0480
0.050.040
Wed 1, March
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 64F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low near 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
64 40
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:345
speed:9
dir:NNW
degrees:345
0530
0.180.120.06

Day Night