Gunstock Mountain Resort - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT227 ACRE120"72300 Ft227 ACRE1400 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 18, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 26F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
26 24
0.70.2
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:2
dir:S
degrees:190
0850
0.080.060.02
Tue 19, December
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 28F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
41 28
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:228
0810
000
Wed 20, December
Mostly sunny skies. High 33F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Generally fair. Low around 10F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
33 10
00
speed:25
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:18
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0620
000
Thu 21, December
Sunshine. High 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 12F. Winds light and variable.
view details
21 12
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0660
000
Fri 22, December
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 29F. Winds light and variable.A wintry mix in the evening will transition to mainly rain late. Low 27F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. About one inch of snow and ice expected.
view details
29 27
00.8
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:128
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:128
0730
0.4200.42
Sat 23, December
Rain likely. High near 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Rain and snow showers in the evening. Then becoming partly cloudy late. Low 28F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
45 28
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:229
0860
0.390.360.03
Sun 24, December
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A wintry mix, especially in the overnight hours. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
34 25
01.7
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:267
0670
0.2900.29
Mon 25, December
A light mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then mainly snow showers in the afternoon. High 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low around 20F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
32 20
1.40.5
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:307
0790
0.210.160.05
Tue 26, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 26F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Partly cloudy. Low near 10F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
26 10
2.20
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0680
0.190.190
Wed 27, December
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 20F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 7F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
20 7
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:284
speed:13
dir:WNW
degrees:284
0600
000

Day Night