Grouse Mountain - British Columbia

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes102"54101 Feet212 ac1259 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 46F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 36
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:329
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:329
0860
000
Tue 21, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 33
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0800
000
Wed 22, February
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
view details
43 31
00
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:2
dir:SW
degrees:235
0790
0.030.030
Thu 23, February
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 42F. Winds light and variable.Rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
42 30
01.2
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:261
speed:2
dir:W
degrees:261
0730
0.1300.13
Fri 24, February
Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%.A mostly clear sky. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
view details
42 28
0.20
speed:5
dir:NE
degrees:45
speed:3
dir:NE
degrees:45
0710
0.020.020
Sat 25, February
Sunshine and some clouds. High 42F. Winds light and variable.Snow showers early will become steadier snow overnight. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
42 30
01.4
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:303
speed:3
dir:WNW
degrees:303
0620
0.1500.15
Sun 26, February
Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
view details
42 29
0.10
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:333
speed:4
dir:NNW
degrees:333
0670
0.010.010
Mon 27, February
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
42 29
00
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:186
speed:3
dir:S
degrees:186
0690
0.030.020.02
Tue 28, February
Cloudy with showers. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
43 31
00
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:168
speed:3
dir:SSE
degrees:168
0780
0.10.090.02
Wed 1, March
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 29
00.6
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:254
speed:3
dir:WSW
degrees:254
0790
0.120.020.09

Day Night