Granite Peak Ski Area - UTAH

WEBCAMS

  • Sundance Chalet Web Cam

  • Courtyard Web Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT75"81942 Ft275 ac700 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 17, February
Mainly clear. Lows overnight in the upper single digits.A few passing clouds. Low 7F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
27 7
0
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:SSW
degrees:204
0840
00
Sun 18, February
Cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 38F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Low 24F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
38 24
00
speed:25
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:19
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0650
000
Mon 19, February
Snow likely. High 28F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.A light mix of winter precipitation in the evening. The precipitation will become mainly light freezing rain late. Low 23F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
28 23
3.10.2
speed:20
dir:NE
degrees:47
speed:13
dir:NE
degrees:47
0710
0.330.30.03
Tue 20, February
Freezing rain in the morning will become a wintry mix of precipitation. High 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 9F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
29 9
0.20.1
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:348
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:348
0730
0.110.10.01
Wed 21, February
Partly cloudy skies. High 22F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 3F. Winds light and variable.
view details
22 3
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:299
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:299
0640
000
Thu 22, February
Sunshine and some clouds. High 31F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds overnight. Low around 15F. Winds light and variable.
view details
31 15
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:223
0620
000
Fri 23, February
Partly cloudy early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later in the day. High around 35F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
35 24
0.40.6
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:163
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:163
0720
0.10.040.06
Sat 24, February
Rain and snow in the morning will become intermittent in the afternoon. High 37F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
37 26
0.20
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:186
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:186
0790
0.060.060
Sun 25, February
Mostly cloudy. High near 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 18F. Winds light and variable.
view details
35 18
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0690
000
Mon 26, February
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
view details
33 16
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:267
0700
000

Day Night