Granite Gorge - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes100"41325 Feet55 ac525 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Areas of morning fog with some patchy drizzle. Overcast. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy skies with periods of rain after midnight. Thunder possible. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
67 54
00
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:129
speed:3
dir:SE
degrees:129
0780
0.0600.06
Fri 28, April
A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible early. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 53
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:235
0650
0.0400.02
Sat 29, April
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
79 42
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:235
speed:14
dir:SW
degrees:235
0540
000
Sun 30, April
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 45
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:4
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0460
0.0200.02
Mon 1, May
Cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
66 56
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0780
0.1600.16
Tue 2, May
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds. Low 44F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
67 44
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0600
000
Wed 3, May
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 62F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Mainly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 42
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:271
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:271
0470
000
Thu 4, May
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
60 43
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:140
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:140
0620
0.310.070.23
Fri 5, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
55 44
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:113
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:113
0720
0.440.180.27
Sat 6, May
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
61 45
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0650
0.240.160.08

Day Night