Grand Targhee - WYOMING

WEBCAMS

  • Base Area

  • Summit

  • Teton Valley

  • Jackson Hole (Teton Pass)

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSeasonResort Snow ReportAnnual SnowfallNo of Lifts
YesLate November to mid-AprilSNOW REPORT500 inches72

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Snow this morning will transition to snow showers this afternoon. High 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snowfall around one inch.Snow showers. Low 22F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
34 22
10.9
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0830
0.20.10.09
Fri 28, April
Snow showers. Thunder possible. High 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 23F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
38 23
0.70
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:337
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:337
0730
0.080.080
Sat 29, April
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 26F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 26
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0580
0.030.030
Sun 30, April
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 42F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
42 29
00.9
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:215
0660
0.240.130.11
Mon 1, May
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow later in the day. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Snow showers. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
42 29
0.11
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:269
0680
0.120.020.1
Tue 2, May
Cloudy with a few snow showers likely changing to rain showers as the day progresses. High 44F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 26F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 26
0.10
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0640
0.060.060
Wed 3, May
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 31F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 31
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:223
0600
000
Thu 4, May
Generally sunny. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Generally fair. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 36
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:203
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:203
0580
000
Fri 5, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
52 33
00.8
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:194
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:194
0630
0.490.170.32
Sat 6, May
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
46 31
0.80.1
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:196
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:196
0700
0.280.250.03

Day Night