Giants Ridge - MINNESOTA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes85"71972 Feet202 ac500 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 24, June
Showers possible. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
61 48
0
speed:13
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0810
0.050.05
Sun 25, June
Periods of rain. High 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
57 42
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:329
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:329
0740
0.420.390.03
Mon 26, June
Sunshine. High 67F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Mainly clear. Low around 45F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
67 45
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:316
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:316
0510
000
Tue 27, June
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 74F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
74 54
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:227
0430
0.1500.15
Wed 28, June
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with showers. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
66 54
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0730
0.480.360.12
Thu 29, June
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low around 50F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
71 50
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:299
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:299
0660
0.080.040.05
Fri 30, June
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
65 48
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:99
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:99
0600
0.480.430.05
Sat 1, July
Cloudy. High near 65F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
65 47
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:11
speed:8
dir:N
degrees:11
0600
000
Sun 2, July
Considerable cloudiness. High 69F. Winds light and variable.A few clouds. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 49
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:327
speed:5
dir:NNW
degrees:327
0550
000
Mon 3, July
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 52
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:154
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:154
0560
0.110.110

Day Night