Four Lakes - ILLINOIS

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes24"7500 Feet9 ac100 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 25, June
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 71F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 52F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
71 52
00
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:17
dir:W
degrees:280
0490
000
Mon 26, June
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
72 51
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:16
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0460
000
Tue 27, June
Sunshine. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 56
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:272
0430
000
Wed 28, June
Becoming windy with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High around 80F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 69
00
speed:30
dir:S
degrees:189
speed:21
dir:S
degrees:189
0540
0.260.080.18
Thu 29, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
83 69
00
speed:25
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:18
dir:SW
degrees:226
0630
0.810.270.54
Fri 30, June
Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 81F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 65F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
81 65
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:224
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:224
0710
0.430.190.24
Sat 1, July
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 81F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
81 62
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:257
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:257
0650
000
Sun 2, July
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 79F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
79 63
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:303
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:303
0620
0.1700.17
Mon 3, July
Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 64F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 64
00
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:134
speed:11
dir:SE
degrees:134
0620
0.420.180.25
Tue 4, July
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
83 65
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:233
0620
0.360.190.17

Day Night