Enchanted Forest - NEW MEXICO

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes240"010077 Feet600 ac400 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Chance of a few snow showers. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.Occasional snow showers. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
64 27
1.2
speed:0
dir:
degrees:0
speed:0
dir:SSW
degrees:206
0610
0.120.12
Sun 26, March
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 47F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
47 23
0.30
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:276
0620
0.030.030
Mon 27, March
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 28F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
52 28
00.4
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:234
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:234
0460
0.0400.04
Tue 28, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Thunder possible. Low 29F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected.
view details
48 29
0.25.2
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:153
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:153
0560
0.780.240.55
Wed 29, March
Variable clouds with snow showers that will mix with rain showers later. High 42F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low near 25F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
42 25
5.70.6
speed:20
dir:NE
degrees:47
speed:14
dir:NE
degrees:47
0690
0.930.860.07
Thu 30, March
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 26F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 26
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:274
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:274
0600
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 48F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers. Low 28F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
48 28
01.7
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:187
speed:11
dir:S
degrees:187
0560
0.230.050.19
Sat 1, April
Moderating temperatures will change morning snow showers to rain showers by late day. High 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 24F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
44 24
0.80.2
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:143
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:143
0650
0.240.210.03
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Occasional snow showers. Low 24F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
47 24
00.9
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:262
0620
0.160.060.1
Mon 3, April
Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Partly cloudy skies. Low 26F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 26
0.60
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0600
0.080.080

Day Night