Eldora Mountain Resort - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • WEB CAMS

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT311"1110800 Ft680 ac1600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Chance of snow showers early. Lows overnight in the low 30s.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
54 33
0
speed:21
dir:
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:215
0640
00
Sun 26, March
Rain. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Partly cloudy. Low 27F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 27
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:5
speed:5
dir:N
degrees:5
0680
0.140.140
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow in the evening. Becoming partly cloudy late. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
49 32
00.4
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:161
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:161
0530
0.230.090.15
Tue 28, March
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. Thunder possible. High near 45F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Thunder possible. Low 33F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
45 33
01.5
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:58
speed:8
dir:ENE
degrees:58
0710
0.730.30.43
Wed 29, March
Snow showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.A few clouds. Low 28F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
43 28
0.50
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:44
speed:9
dir:NE
degrees:44
0660
0.060.060
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy. Snow showers around after midnight. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
47 30
00.2
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0540
0.0200.02
Fri 31, March
Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low around 30F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
45 30
03.7
speed:15
dir:NE
degrees:55
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:55
0690
0.630.150.48
Sat 1, April
Moderating temperatures will change morning snow showers to rain showers by late day. High 44F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
44 29
0.80.1
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:56
speed:7
dir:NE
degrees:56
0650
0.230.20.03
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low around 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
49 30
00.5
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:307
0540
0.140.070.07
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Occasional snow showers. Low 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
view details
53 32
00.2
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:280
0480
0.0300.03

Day Night