Durango Mountain Resort - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Purg Lodge Pool & base of Lift 1

  • Dante's Cam - Backside

  • Unofficial SnoCam!

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT1360 ACRE260"1010822 Ft1360 ACRE2028 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 26, March
Sunny. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 26F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
56 26
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:272
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:272
0520
000
Mon 27, March
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 58F. E winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Occasional light rain. Some snow showers mixing in later at night. Low 32F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
view details
58 32
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:167
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:167
0430
0.20.040.15
Tue 28, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Thunder possible. Low 31F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
51 31
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:170
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:170
0610
0.150.140.01
Wed 29, March
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
57 30
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:331
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:331
0510
0.030.030
Thu 30, March
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 58F. SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
58 34
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:228
0480
000
Fri 31, March
Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 51F. ESE winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low near 30F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
51 30
00.1
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:12
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0520
0.290.20.09
Sat 1, April
Moderating temperatures will change morning snow showers to rain showers by late day. High 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
54 29
0.10
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:147
speed:8
dir:SSE
degrees:147
0550
0.050.050
Sun 2, April
Mostly sunny skies. High 59F. NNE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low around 30F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
59 30
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:311
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:311
0520
000
Mon 3, April
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Clear skies. Low 31F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
60 31
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:310
0450
000
Tue 4, April
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
58 32
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:276
0450
000

Day Night