Discovery Ski - MONTANA

Resort information

Ski Trail MapAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
Yes200"88150 Feet2000 ac2380 Feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Snow showers early. Lows overnight in the low 20s.Scattered snow flurries and snow showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 23F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
47 23
0
speed:13
dir:
degrees:0
speed:3
dir:West
degrees:280
0750
00
Sun 26, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low around 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 30
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:219
0530
000
Mon 27, March
Cloudy with a few snow showers likely changing to rain showers as the day progresses. High 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low around 25F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
43 25
0.20
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:292
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:292
0680
0.060.060
Tue 28, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 28F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
51 28
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0540
000
Wed 29, March
More clouds than sun. High 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low around 35F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
53 35
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0570
0.0300.02
Thu 30, March
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
47 33
00.5
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:313
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:313
0670
0.210.090.12
Fri 31, March
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 28
0.20
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:2
speed:9
dir:N
degrees:2
0660
0.030.030
Sat 1, April
Partly cloudy skies. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low near 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
56 35
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:279
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:279
0530
000
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
54 33
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:277
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:277
0530
000
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 30
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:273
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:273
0570
000

Day Night