Dartmouth Skiway - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
100"41942 Ft107 ac967 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 18, February
Skies clearing overnight. Lows overnight in the upper teens.Evening clouds will give way to clearing overnight. Low 19F. Winds light and variable.
view details
38 19
0
speed:21
dir:
degrees:0
speed:3
dir:North
degrees:349
0810
00
Mon 19, February
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Cloudy with showers. Low 38F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
45 38
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:171
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:171
0680
0.190.090.1
Tue 20, February
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly cloudy skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
view details
51 44
00
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:173
speed:4
dir:S
degrees:173
0890
0.050.050
Wed 21, February
More clouds than sun. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
67 31
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:227
0780
0.0200.02
Thu 22, February
Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
39 24
0.10
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:337
speed:6
dir:NNW
degrees:337
0560
0.020.020
Fri 23, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Rain and snow showers mixed after midnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
40 33
00.1
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:135
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:135
0580
0.0500.05
Sat 24, February
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
view details
43 34
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:226
0700
000
Sun 25, February
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
44 33
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:175
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:175
0820
0.290.240.06
Mon 26, February
Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
45 28
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:303
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:303
0630
0.130.130
Tue 27, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 22F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
40 22
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:307
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:307
0590
000

Day Night