Cypress Mountain - British Columbia

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
382"64750 Ft600 ac2001 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Mainly clear. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.A clear sky. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
73 58
0
speed:5
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:SSW
degrees:201
0780
00
Sat 19, August
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
66 58
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:185
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:185
0690
000
Sun 20, August
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
view details
66 60
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:172
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:172
0700
000
Mon 21, August
Partly cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
view details
71 63
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0780
000
Tue 22, August
A mainly sunny sky. High 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
view details
71 62
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:173
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:173
0750
000
Wed 23, August
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
68 57
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:149
speed:8
dir:SSE
degrees:149
0830
0.110.030.08
Thu 24, August
Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
view details
63 56
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:205
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:205
0730
000
Fri 25, August
Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
66 58
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0680
000
Sat 26, August
Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 61
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0590
000
Sun 27, August
A mainly sunny sky. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
74 62
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0580
000

Day Night