Crystal Mountain - MICHIGAN

WEBCAMS

  • Crystal Mountain

  • Crystal Mountain

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT2600 ACRE486"107012 Ft2600 ACRE3100 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, February
Overcast. High 43F. Winds light and variable.Periods of rain and snow. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
43 34
01.5
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:249
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:249
0590
0.2200.22
Sun 26, February
Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Mostly cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 29
00.5
speed:5
dir:NNE
degrees:14
speed:3
dir:NNE
degrees:14
0810
0.140.080.06
Mon 27, February
Cloudy with rain and snow. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 27F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 27
0.30.6
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:276
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:276
0840
0.170.110.06
Tue 28, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 42F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 36F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
42 36
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:230
0790
0.0700.07
Wed 1, March
Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
view details
43 37
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:233
0940
0.110.110
Thu 2, March
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High near 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
45 39
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:217
0870
0.10.030.07
Fri 3, March
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 43F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 34F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
43 34
00.9
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:218
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:218
0910
0.660.420.24
Sat 4, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
42 33
0.11.1
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:230
0790
0.550.240.31
Sun 5, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
44 35
0.60.2
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:5
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0800
0.290.230.05
Mon 6, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 39
00
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:188
speed:4
dir:S
degrees:188
0780
0.210.070.15

Day Night