Crotched Mountain - NEW HAMPSHIRE

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
105"52066 Ft100 ac1016 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Thu 27, April
Morning fog, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy with rain developing after midnight. Thunder possible. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
63 53
00
speed:5
dir:ESE
degrees:103
speed:3
dir:ESE
degrees:103
0840
0.0500.05
Fri 28, April
A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible early. Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
view details
78 54
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:230
0630
000
Sat 29, April
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 79F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
79 42
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:14
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0520
000
Sun 30, April
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy skies. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 45
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0440
000
Mon 1, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
63 55
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:156
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:156
0780
0.160.020.14
Tue 2, May
Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 44F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
68 44
00
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0610
000
Wed 3, May
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 62F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Mainly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 42
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:268
0460
000
Thu 4, May
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
59 43
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:169
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:169
0620
0.310.080.23
Fri 5, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
55 45
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:119
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:119
0720
0.50.230.27
Sat 6, May
Cloudy with showers. High 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with showers at times. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
61 45
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0650
0.250.160.09

Day Night