Crested Butte - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Base Area Cam

  • Robb's Shot of the Day

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesSNOW REPORT1547 acres26ft161434 acres3062 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 20, February
Chance of snow showers overnight. Lows overnight in the upper teens.Cloudy skies this evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 18F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
36 18
0
speed:14
dir:West
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:0
0800
00
Tue 21, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
40 27
0.11.1
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:192
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:192
0690
0.120.010.11
Wed 22, February
Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day. High 37F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow showers early will become steadier snow overnight. Low 18F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
37 18
0.21.9
speed:20
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0670
0.170.020.15
Thu 23, February
Periods of snow. High 21F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 6F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
21 6
3.11.4
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:262
0750
0.310.220.09
Fri 24, February
Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. High around 15F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 1F. Winds light and variable.
view details
15 1
0.30
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:281
0700
0.020.020
Sat 25, February
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 23F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 11F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
23 11
00.4
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:238
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:238
0700
0.0300.03
Sun 26, February
Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. High 29F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Snow likely. Low around 15F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
view details
29 15
1.74
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0670
0.430.150.27
Mon 27, February
Occasional snow showers. High 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 15F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
28 15
11.8
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0660
0.220.090.13
Tue 28, February
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 26F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Low 7F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
26 7
2.30.5
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0800
0.220.190.03
Wed 1, March
Partly cloudy. High near 25F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 4F. Winds light and variable.
view details
25 4
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:291
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:291
0720
000

Day Night