Cooper Spur - OREGON

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
100"24000 Ft50 ac350 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, February
Partly cloudy. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy. Snow likely late. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
42 28
00.5
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:281
0610
0.0500.05
Sun 26, February
Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low around 25F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
38 25
2.20.2
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:269
0750
0.280.270.02
Mon 27, February
Cloudy with snow showers early and steady snow likely later in the day. High 38F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 27F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
38 27
1.21.3
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:266
0770
0.270.140.13
Tue 28, February
Mostly cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 31F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
40 31
0.10.7
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:274
speed:13
dir:W
degrees:274
0790
0.080.010.08
Wed 1, March
Snow showers early will transition to a few showers later. High 41F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few snow showers scattered about the area in the evening, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Low 31F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
41 31
0.10.1
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:11
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0840
0.040.030.01
Thu 2, March
Mainly cloudy. High 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 32
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0790
000
Fri 3, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 41F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
41 32
01.4
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:236
0810
0.590.30.29
Sat 4, March
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow showers early will give way to a mixture of rain and snow showers late. Low 31F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
40 31
0.52.3
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:262
0760
0.530.170.36
Sun 5, March
Cloudy with showers. High 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain and snow tapering off in the evening. Decreasing cloudiness late. Low 32F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
41 32
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0750
0.310.30.01
Mon 6, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with showers. Low near 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
45 35
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:92
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:92
0750
0.10.020.08

Day Night