Coffee Mill - MINNESOTA

Resort information

Annual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
48"31150 Ft40 ac425 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.Some clouds. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
view details
73 56
0
speed:12
dir:
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:West
degrees:278
0870
00
Sat 19, August
Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
82 63
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:243
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:243
0640
000
Sun 20, August
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High around 85F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
85 63
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:237
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:237
0640
0.170.020.15
Mon 21, August
Scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low near 60F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:49
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:49
0760
0.430.140.3
Tue 22, August
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
77 55
00
speed:20
dir:N
degrees:352
speed:13
dir:N
degrees:352
0550
000
Wed 23, August
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High near 75F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
75 54
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:337
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:337
0530
000
Thu 24, August
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
75 57
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:156
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:156
0530
000
Fri 25, August
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
76 59
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:162
speed:12
dir:SSE
degrees:162
0570
000
Sat 26, August
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
77 60
00
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:170
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:170
0590
0.0500.05
Sun 27, August
Considerable cloudiness. High 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
72 56
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:207
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:207
0680
000

Day Night